Good news! Only 5 more days until Gold Division tryouts!! Below you will find the instructions for registering for Idaho Peak Volleyball Club Gold Division. Please register before you tryout for Idaho Peak and be prepared to bring $250 deposit that will go to your club fees. We are so excited to see all of you!
Also remember you only need to attend 1 Gold tryout! Whether it is the 13th or the 17th, you just need to attend one in order to play Gold for Idaho Peak.
Instructions below: *You can also find these instructions under the “registration” tab
*IF YOU PLAYED FOR IDAHO PEAK LAST YEAR, YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. SIMPLY UPDATE YOUR REGISTRATION FOR YOUR ATHLETE PARTICIPATING THIS YEAR.
We are requiring our athletes to register themselves and fill out medical release, as well as player information forms, before trying out for Idaho Peak Volleyball Club. Do not worry, it is super easy to register for us! All you need to do is click on the button below and hop onto registermyathlete.com. Email us if you have any further questions about paperwork or the site. We hope to make this process as easy and efficient for you as possible. Simply follow the directions and link below to register your daughter.
Athlete Registration Directions
1. Go to www.registermyathlete.com
2. Click on School Login
3. Select Idaho as your state and then go to Idaho Peak Volleyball Club
4. Parents/Guardians need to create an account they can use. Just fill out the information.
5. After you create an account as a parent/guardian login with your new account.
6. Please be sure to remember your username and password. Put it somewhere where you can remember it. We have a lot of people forget this.
7. Click on + Add a new athlete.
8. You must select which division you will participate in (Gold or Black.)
9. Fill out the information for your athlete (If you have more than one athlete in your family participating, you will need to create an account for each athlete)
10. After creating the account click on view profile.
11. Go to the medical information and click ‘add’ and fill out the information.
12. Go to the insurance information and click ‘add’ and fill out the information.
13. When the athlete’s profile is finished you can click on +register for a sport.
14. Click on the sport you would like to register for. When you click on the sport you will need to read and fill out the electronic documents that are provided.
15. When you are done, the parent must e-sign and the athlete must e-sign that you agree and understand the documents.
16. Fees can be paid to your account with a CC or at tryouts with a check.
17. Your athlete should be registered for the rest of their club career!
18. You, the coaches, and the club, will manage all of your athlete’s information, registration, and possibly even communication if necessary through registermyathlete.com