Good news Idaho Peak club participants! We do provide a fundraiser to offset your club fee dues! In the past club seasons, athletes who have worked hard to contact businesses actually offset their ENTIRE club dues. We want to give you this information early so you can begin your fundraiser as soon as possible. Follow the instructions below to read instructions, see your documents, and ultimately begin your fundraising!
*All of this information is found on our website under “Boosters,” Your documents you will need are under this tab as well.
Welcome to our sweatshirt sponsorship fundraiser! Fundraisers provide an opportunity to defray some of the associated costs for players, giving greater access to kids in Idaho to experience club volleyball. This sponsorship fundraiser is designed to be as easy as possible and provide maximum benefit to each player. Businesses will have the opportunity to sponsor Idaho Peak Volleyball and advertise for their business at the same time. By sponsoring your team, a business will have their name printed on the back of the team sweatshirt, which the girls will wear almost daily. The sweatshirts will provide businesses with an opportunity to have ongoing advertising and show their support for Idaho Peak Volleyball. Since Idaho Peak is a 501(c)3 organization, businesses and individuals can take a charitable tax deduction as long as the donation is dated and returned no later than December 31, 2017 (businesses can post-date their checks).
Here’s how the program works:
• Players approach businesses and ask them to sponsor Idaho Peak Volleyball (see enclosed flyer).
• Sponsors at the $100 or $200 levels or above will be printed by name on the sweatshirts, with the $200 sponsors appearing the largest. Sponsors contributing $25-$99 will be recognized by name on the website.
• Sponsors complete and return the bottom of the flyer to the player with the check, or directly to the address listed below.
• Provide a receipt to the donor using the receipt form (half sheet).
• You do NOT need to get a logo from the sponsor. Only the business name will be listed on the sweatshirt.
• Players are responsible for working with businesses to complete the necessary paperwork. Paperwork and payments should be submitted as they are received. Please do not wait to turn in all sponsorships at one time. Mail the completed paperwork and payment to:
Kaitlyn Zarpentine, 620 N 5th W Saint Anthony ID 83445
• The first $35 received will pay for the player’s sweatshirt. The remaining amount of sponsorships obtained by each player will be deducted from the dues owed and reflected upon your statement.
• Money and sponsorships are due December 31st. Please note, businesses that would like a tax deduction for their donation must have a check dated no later than December 31, 2018 and are to be submitted no later than December 31st.
Go Idaho Peak Volleyball Teams!
To find all of your documents, go to idahopeakvolleyballclub.com and click on the “Boosters” tab. Scroll until you find the buttons labeled “Business Solicitation Letter” and “Receipt.” Print them out and off you go! Good luck!